Today, I met my friend my school friend after a long. So, by meeting I went into a great mood but at the same time, I felt bit sorrow, why right? He explained to me about his hurdles in his life about those fitness factors. There were many factors but here I’d like to talk about the diet. He told me that even after working out hours and hours at the gym, there was not a single effect or development in his physique and this was due to his irregular diet. So I explained about the diet and what to eat and what not to. After when I helped he thanked me and gave me the suggestion to spread this information to everyone so I decided to make a blog one “Healthy foods to eat”.
Ciao (Hello in ITALIAN LANGUAGE),
My name is Manjeet Ahuja, today I’ll recommend y’all the healthy foods to eat which are highly recommended by nutritionists from all over the world.
Now, lemme serve you some dishes:
1. Fruits (ORGANIC)
- Fruits are a great source of carbohydrates and they don’t have fat though, so basically you won’t get fat by them because it doesn’t have one. So apparently they’re the energy booster, “You must be thinking why energy booster?, How?” Right?!
- OK! Listen, When we eat something then our stomach mixes up the food with the acids and enzymes(fluids) and then the carbs transforms it into another type of sugar i.e. Glucose. The stomach absorbs the glucose and small intestines and released into the blood flow.
- Bloodstream uses the glucose immediately for power or stores it into our bodies, for later use.
- So this way you’ll get power like a FLASH, just kidding, I mean you’ll get energy by fruits.
- Here, I’d like to recommend you a fruits that are Banana for energy purpose, Apple contains anti-oxidants and also has dietry fibre, Blueberries gives fiber, potassium, folate, vitamin C, vitamin B6, Orange serves vitamin C, thiamin, riboflavin(gives you the metabolic energy), niacin(another term of NICOTINIC ACID and can be synthesized in the body from tryptophan i.e. keeps your verteberates synthesized), vitamin B-6 (acids are known as glucose and which energizes your body), folate(another term of salt), pantothenic acid(acid which provides you protein, carbohydrates and healthy fat), phosphorus(protein), magnesium(basically it converts the carbohydrates, protein and fat into energy), manganese(improves the bone health and has anti-oxidants), selenium and copper(it helps you to create more and more red blood cells), Pomegranate helps our immune system, etc.
NOT TO CONSUME STALED OR INORGANIC FRUITS BECAUSE THEY'RE RIPPEND BY THE CARBON SORT OF SUBSTANCES AND IT DAMAGES YOUR BODY AND BASICALLY OUR BODY ISN'T MADE TO DIGEST OR TO CONSUME CARBON AND OTHER HARMFUL SUBSTANCES
SUMMARYWhen you eat fruits, our body extracts few enzymes but here it extracts another type of sugar from it and then it forms glucose and lastly the glucose flows in the blood stream so that it can be used to energize the body when required.
Thus, inshort it can increase your endurance level and its good for health and they’re fat free.
- Pulses are the powerhouse of fiber and protein. It also contains complex carbohydrates, fiber, protein, calcium, potassium, folate, zinc, iron, and magnesium.
- It also contains Vitamin A, C, D, B-6, etc.
- The pulses are purely fat-free and on the other side, they’re full of fiber.
- We INDIANS cook those pulses in the form of dough and then we cook ROTIS, other items we cook it as lentil and then we call it as “DAL”.
- So, you must be thinking that we INDIANS don’t really need to consume additionally, right? Then you’re the wrong sir because we cook it with the oil and oil burns out most of the nutritions itself.
- Hence, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU TO EAT BOILED PULSES WITH SALT-PEPPER & TOMATO-ONIONS. Because in that you’ll get every nutrition which will really help you to STAY FIT.
- My recommendations are Green Gram, Beans, Chickpeas, etc. pulses have similar nutrition such as they offer 24g(approx.) protein in 100g so that’s a very big deal and its full of iron, phosphorus, sodium, and carbohydrates.
SUMMARYPulses are full of protein and fiber, which will help you to build the muscles strong.
Say YES! to raw or boiled pulses with additional exquisite and yummy garnishing.
- Dryfruits i.e. fruits which are dried up already.
- Now, the dryfruits have the maximum amount of nutrition in small quantities.
- It contains protein, carbs, zinc, iron, saturated fats, vitamins, sodium, potassium, etc……
- Dryfruits are the powerhouse of nutrition.
- Dryfruits also have antioxidant compounds, which refines your skin.
- Here, I’d like to serve you Almond, Cashew Nuts, Pistachio, walnuts.
- You should probably eat 10 Almonds and Cashew Nuts in the early morning.
- Now, Dryfruits contain Fat, Protein, Carbs, etc.
SUMMARYDryfruits are full of nutrients, you can have it anytime, anywhere. Ofcourse, they’re ready to eat tho. They’re also the powerhouse of nutrients.
- Here, I’d like to talk about the raw veggies, not the food that we eat daily(CURRY). In short, that means we’ll discuss pure nutrition.
- Now, you must be thinking that why raw?! Right? Then lemme mention you that our Indian food kills the nutritious values because we cook it in oil, some use staled oil and that’s the reason it burns up the real nutritious values.
- So now you know that it’s not important to eat veg curries you should also eat raw veggies by making your own salad, it will give you pure nutritious values.
- You can design your own salad plan that on which day, which salad you’ll eat.
- If you want my salad plans then just comment down “I WANT IT!” and sooner I’ll respond to your comment and send the pdf to you.
- You can add exotic vegetables to your plan such as BabyCorn, Mushroom, Brocolli, Zucchini, Bell pepper, etc.
- Those salads will taste bitter or bad then what you could probably do is, you can add different exotic sauces such as Barbecue, Mustard, Mayonnaise, Chilly, etc. So those sauces will make the salad tastier.
- By eating salad, You’ll get Carbohydrates, Vitamins, Calcium, Protein up-to-some extent, Dietary Fiber, Magnesium.
- If you want the detailed macros of veggie, Click on the link given below:
- Detailed macros of Vegetable Salads.
SUMMARYSay YES! to salad once a day, NO! to heavy Indian foods to get pure nutritions of veggies in a day. You can garnish add healthy items according to you conveniency.
Try to add some exotic veggies.
Plan your own routine of your own healthy foods to eat.
- Some think that those are not healthy foods to eat, Right? But up to some extent as per my research are in fact the good foods to eat.
- There are a lot of benefits that I read in some articles.
- Benefits, such as Fish detoxifies your skin, full of calcium, iron and other fatty lipids give you the muscle.
- It’s not compulsory to eat all of them you can probably eat tablets such as Sea Cord Liver oil.
- The non-vegetarians can also add those things in your salad to make it full of protein.
- These kinda foods offer you Protein, calcium, magnesium, acid, healthy fats, full of mass.
- If you want to read one to one debate between VEG vs. NON-VEG then click on the link.
- Benefits of FISH OIL,
- IT’S UP TO YOU TO EAT THE NON-VEG OR NO, SO PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOUR RELIGION AND ALL FIRST.
SUMMARYAs per the articles and as per the researches, it is confirmed that those foods are full of nutritious values.
For non-eaters can probably get the products that I recommended above to get appropriate nutritions
- Now here in India, some people think that supplements are bad for health and create other nuisances blaming in terms of not eat. Then sir lemme tell you that the supplements are made due to Indian foods loaded with oil so they burn its true values and that’s the reason that we can consume supplements.
- I, me, myself consume the protein supplements, till now I haven’t got any side effects, now some people will tell that they’re the long term side effects, Haha! Are you serious?
- Anyways, protein supplements are the best source to get appropriate nutrition in a day for Indian adults.
- But please take care that it can be consumed only by the people whose age is above 16.
- Those supplements can non-veg or veg, it depends upon your selections.
- To check the average macros of one scoop of the supplement is as given below.
- Average nutritional values of one scoop of whey.
SUMMARYStay away from rumours
Don’t get afraid of the protein supplements they’re probably good for the health
It can be said as healthy foods to eat
If you enjoyed this post, I’d be very grateful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to a friend or sharing it on Twitter or Facebook or Instagram, Don’t forget to comment and if you’ve any doubts then just drop a comment I’ll reply it ASAP,
Thank you for listening to me!
And Yes, Don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter to the community to stay updated because I’ll drop the newsletter of new upcoming blogs,
- ayurvedic massage…
- What are Ayurvedic type of body?
- What’s the definition of a ‘Complete Protein’?
- [NEW RESEARCH] Keto Before And After
- [WITH REMEDIES]Reasons why I chose “Natural Cough Remedies”…
- [NEW RESEARCH]Connection between weight loss & law of attraction…
- [UPDATED] How much caffeine is too much?
- My honest review on New England Fat Loss program…
- Fun facts and jokes on coronavirus in August, 2020
- Tips for Selecting a Health and Wellness Centre
- Cough With Chest Pain – How to Treat Your Chronic Bronchitis Without Prescription Drugs
- Top cough natural remedy – Updated for August 2020
- Know the key difference b/w Bodybuilding Vs Powerlifting – July 2020 (with sources)
- TOP HEALTHY FOODS TO EAT IN AUGUST 2020
- Our fitness motivation tricks works all the time, SERIOUSLY!
- Top health benefits of watermelon – July 2020
- Difference between Coronavirus vs Flu in July, 2020
- Free E-Book on “How to Fat Loss Easily” by Manjeet Ahuja
- Best Health Insurance Premium in JUNE 2020
- When Creatinine is high symptoms…
- Top Gyms near me with facilities like Steam and Sauna
- Home workout for 30 minutes!!
- Read this and know how the coronavirus spreads so easily…..
- Does L-CARNITINE really shredds your fat?
- ARE FOOD SUPPLEMENTS GOOD FOR HEALTH? (PART 2)