“Fitness – if it came in a bottle, everybody would have a great body.”
Gente, how are you all? Great? I know again I’m dropping the article after ages but due to some circumstances nowadays I stay super busy and that’s the reason for the same. Anyways again we’re going to talk on food supplements, yes, last time I told you guys that are “N” number of food supplements. So, I decided to write a blog on L-Carnitine which will help you to fat loss and vascularity too, now without wasting a sec, Let’s start the blog……
My name is Manjeet Ahuja and I know you must be thinking that who the hell I am to teach and recommend you guys, right? Well, I am a certified fitness trainer and going to be a diet nutritionist too. I’ve consumed many types of food supplements in my life. But you won’t need to consume all of them because I’ll recommend you only the good ones.
Enough introduction lets shift to the topic,
Currently, there are millions of people who don’t get proper, clean and hygienic food and as a result that their life expectancy ratio is decreasing day by day, The reason for that is nowadays farmers are used to injecting some harmful substances or chemicals in the human foods to make it over-ripened and to shorten it’s growing period so that they can make thousands instead of hundreds. So, my answer is YES supplements are in fact good, nowadays it has become necessary to consume food supplements to last our life expectancy ratio i.e. to live more.
Now, let’s GAIN some knowledge on types of food supplements:
Well, there thousands of supplements offered by various companies in the world and also it’s not possible to mention them all here so here we’ll pour out just the tumbler of great and famous products in the world.
What Is L-Carnitine?
It is a dietary and also nutrient supplement we can consider as…
- It provides energy by transporting fatty acids into your cell’s mitochondria.
- It acts as engines within your cells and burning these fats to create usable energy.
- Lysine and methionine this both amino acids are the sources of producing L-carnitine.
- You must need plenty of vitamin C to produce it in sufficient amounts.
- By consuming little amounts of eating animals’ products like MEAT or FISH you can produce L-carnitine to your body.
- People with genetic issues may be unable to produce obtain enough (VEGANS are also included) and this makes L-carnitine a conditionally essential nutrient.
WHAT’S THE ROLE IN YOUR BODY?
The MAIN ROLE of L-carnitine is to involves mitochondrial function and energy production. It also helps to transport fatty acids into the mitochondria (where they can burn energy). Muscles contained 98% and along with trace amounts in your liver and blood. Are you guys know which function plays the main role in disease and healthy aging? It’s MITOCHONDRIAL which is getting increase by L-carnitine. Beneficial for heart and brain disease.
To gain a small amount of L-carnitine from your diet you may use MEAT and FISH (if preferable). Best sources from where you can get a high amount of L-carnitine are mentioned below:
- Milk: 8 mg per 8 ounces (227 ml)
- Fish: 5 mg per 3 ounces (85 grams)
- Chicken: 3 mg per 3 ounces (85 grams)
- Beef: 81 mg per 3 ounces (85 grams)
- Pork: 24 mg per 3 ounces (85 grams)
BENEFITS OF L CARNITINE:
- It improves your exercise recovery.
- It may increase the oxygen supply to your muscles.
- Increase blood flow
- Increase nitric oxide production.
- Increase red blood cells’ production though.
SIDE EFFECTS OF L CARNITINE:
Approximately 2 grams per day apparated to be sage for long-term use. there will some mild side effects like nausea (a queasy sensation including an urge to vomit) and stomach discomfort. L-carnitine supplements raise your blood level of TMAO i.e. Trimethylamine-N-oxide. Now you might be thinking that what is the role of TMAO. A high level of TMAO is linked to an increased risk of atherosclerosis (a disease that clogs your arteries).
- An intake of 2 grams or less per day is relatively safe. [also free from any side effects]
- Intake of 3 grams every day for 21 days there is no negative effects.
- Up to 2,000 mg (2 grams) per day seems safe and effective in the long term.
DOSAGE RECOMMENDATION :
- 500-2,000 mg per day is a STANDARD DOSE OF L-CARNITINE.
Let me tell you some overview of the use and dose for each different form of L-carnitine:
- L-CARNITINE L-TARTRATE is most effective for exercise performance (Doses vary from 1,000-4,000 mg per day).
- ACETY-L-CARNITINE is best for brain health and function (Doses vary from 600-2,500 mg per day).
- PROPIONY-L-CARNITINE is the best for blood flow improving with high blood pressure (Doses vary from 400–1,000 mg per day).
If you enjoyed this post, I’d be very grateful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to a friend or sharing it on Twitter or Facebook or Instagram, Don’t forget to comment and if you’ve any doubts then just drop a comment I’ll reply it ASAP,
Thank you for listening to me!
And Yes, Don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter to the community to stay updated because I’ll drop the newsletter of new upcoming blogs,
Certified Fitness Trainer